Programming Fundamentals in C#.NET is the principal method for developing reliable, more reusable and easily maintainable programming skills. This course provides practical skills in the latest programming requirements gathering, analysis and design methods.
• Introduction to programming and basics
• Differences between C# and C++
• C# and the CLR
• C# Syntax Overview
• Classes, Structs, and Objects
• Interfaces and Contracts
• Overloading Operators
• Exception Handling and Exception Safety
• Working with Strings
• Arrays, Collection Types, and Iterators
• Delegates, Anonymous Functions, and Events
• Threading in C#
• In Search of C# Canonical Forms
• Checklist for Reference Types
• Checklist for Value Types
• Extension Methods
• Lambda Expressions
• LINQ: Language Integrated Query
Specially compiled reading material on latest version of .NET • Class demos/presentations in electronic format • Source code of the demo project for windows and web
Participants of the course will develop a commercial level n-tier windows and web application using VB.NET/C# .NET, ADO .NET/LINQ and ASP .NET. The project should be implemented using best practices of the object oriented software application development.
Certificate of participation by Creative Soft Technology • MCTS: Windows Application Development by Microsoft • MCTS: Web Application Development by Microsoft
36 Lectures (5 hours a week)
will soon be available !!
Online registeration will soon be available !!