SEO is a technique which helps search engines find and rank your site higher than the millions of other sites in response to a search query. SEO thus helps you get traffic from search engines. This guide will explain the basic steps of how to get your site to show up higher in the search results of major search engines, preferably within the first page of listings. To be effective, your campaign should focus on getting visibility for the specific terms that most closely relate to your work.
- Introduction to SEO
- SEO Facts and Figures
- Search Engine Fundamentals
- SEO - Positive Factors
- SEO Negative Factors
- On Site Optimization
- Off Site Optimization
- SEO Requirements Gathering
- SEO Requirements Gathering (cont)
- Keyword Research
- SEO Copy Writing
- SEO Integration
- Search Engine and Directory Submission
- Search Engine Spam
- Software Developer, Web Developers and Database Programmers
- Software Analysts, Designers and Software Team Leads
- Any other person willing to learn software development using .NET
- Training Methodology
- Lectures & Demos by industry experts
- Project Driven Hands-On approach
- Focus on latest tools, technologies & industry practices
- Projects, assignments & quizzes for student’s evaluation
Specially compiled reading material on latest version of .NET Class demos/presentations in electronic format Source code of the demo project for windows and web
Participants of the course will work on the SEO of E-commerce websites.
Certificate of participation by Creative Soft Technologies
72 Lectures (2 hours a week)
will soon be available !!
Online registeration will soon be available !!